Sun, Jan 21|
Wilsonville High School
ALL STATE AUDITIONS (RSVP AND PAYMENT)
***WEATHER RELATED LATE REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BETWEEN Jan 14, 8AM to Jan, 15, 5PM*** HEAD COACHES MUST NOMINATE, OVERSEE AND SUBMIT REGISTRATION! This form is an RSVP With Payment - use other form if planning to pay later.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2024, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wilsonville High School, 6800 SW Wilsonville Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
About the event
THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR DANCERS WHO PREFER TO PAY ONLINE - REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE FOLLOWING TIMELINE: Sunday, January 14, 8:00AM to Monday, January 15, 8:00PM
WEATHER RELATED ALL STATE SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL ALLOW FOR REGISTRATION FOR THIS SHORT WINDOW OF TIME ONLY. THE DATES BELOW INDICATE THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE BEFORE WINTER WEATHER CHANGES.
High school dance team seniors, nominated by their coach, are invited to audition for the DDCA All-State Team. Three separate All-State Teams are selected (1A-4A, 5A, and 6A). Those who are selected to the team will perform at the OSAA State Championships. Event details:
IMPORTANT: Dance Team Seniors, please consult with your coach(es) about the All State RSVP and payment process. Registration should come from the team COACH only, to ensure the entries are tracked appropriately and the student has been approved/nominated to audition by the dance team coach.
If you use this link for payment, you do not need to RSVP on the other form. No refunds after the Dec. 15 registration deadline.
All entries will be added to a master list.
Registration & Payment Guidelines:
- All-State registration for the 2024 All-State team is due by Friday at midnight, December 15, 2023. - If you are paying with this form, you will be registered for the event automatically,
- For any dancer registered on or before the December 15th deadline, payment must be made. If a dancer cannot attend for any reason, registration fee will only be dropped until December 15th and not after, the registration fee will still be a responsibility of the team.
- Payment can be made any time up to, and the day of Sunday January 14th. Any dancer not paid for by check in the morning of January 14th will not be eligible to audition.
- Any questions or any changes to registration after completing the form, please email email@example.com
- Candidates must have senior academic standing and be on track to graduate by June.
- Candidates must be a member of an Oregon high school dance team at the time of the OSAA State Championships.
- Candidates must be a varsity dance team member.
- Team members may apply if all coaches affiliated with their team are members of the DDCA. That team must be an active member of the DDCA and participate in at least two sanctioned competitions during the year, or compete at the OSAA State Championships.
All-State Audition Process:
- All-State Auditions are conducted in a one-day format. The schedule will be emailed to Head Coaches and will be updated here when finalized and becomes available.
- All-State team will be announced at the end of the audition day.
- The top 5% of All-State audition participants in each classification will be offered a DDCA Dance Scholarship (announced at the OSAA State Championships)
Schedule of the day:
- Schedule of the day found on the DDCA Events page
- What to Expect can be found on the DDCA Events Page
- DDCA Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All-State Director - Liisa Stockbridge: email@example.com
P.O .Box 821
Gresham, OR 97030